Why the hell was there a black guy in Maleficent?
These people are living in medieval Europe very far detached from any sort of ocean or sea. I’d be amazed if they had even invented a boat yet. Where the hell did the black guy come from?
1. Maleficent takes place not in “medieval Europe”, but a fantasy realm that is made-up because it is a Fantasy film. It is not a history film. The main character is a fairy.
2. There were plenty of specifically Black people in medieval Europe, as well as other people of color. Many had been living there since Roman times, so they would have already been there.
3. The oldest boats found by archaeologists are around 10,000 years old. There is evidence that humanity have been using boats to get to other continents for as long as possibly 130,000 years.
Here is an image from the 1400s of a Medieval European Boat with Black men sailing it, for example:
4. You are openly, vocally, and blatantly racist and I hope that helps anyone reading this understands that “let’s pretend you have a point” only goes so far.
5. This “question” has nothing to do with history or reality. It is nothing except bigotry. I haven’t seen the movie, but looking at the cast, it appears that just about all the main characters are white, anyway. There really is no limit to how far white nationalists will take this.